Ferguson & MacDonald Blocks
Type of Project
- Masonry repair of existing queenstone limestone at Ferguson Block.
- Black granite façade at MacDonald Block .
Outline of Project
- Specialized removal of all lead containment mortar joints and repointing.
- Removal of existing deteriorated stone panels and replacing with new.
- Repair parts of deteriorated stone with matching Dutchman (new pieces).
- Cutting out all caulking and recaulking.
- Cleaning of the building façade upon completion.
KEY SKILLS USED BY COLONIAL
- J.O.S. Cleaning
- JAHN Repairs
- Parking garage restoration (including concrete repairs, expansion joints, and waterproofing)